Forklift Safety Guide
Learning the safe way to operate a forklift and other powered industrial trucks may save your life
This book has general information about:
- The kinds of forklifts and powered industrial trucks commonly available.
- The principles that allow a forklift to lift and move heavy loads safely.
- Forklift operator training requirements. Basic operator safety rules.
- Hazardous locations where carbon monoxide is a problem or a special forklift is needed.
- .Safety while servicing a forklift. This book is not designed to substitute for operator training in the operation of specific forklifts and other power