“The Ergonomic Checkpoints app allows you to create interactive checklists of ergonomic checkpoints to use in the workplace. There are 132 checkpoints in total. The app also includes best practice recommendations for taking action and implementing effective improvements in ergonomics in the workplace.
• Access detailed descriptions of checkpoints with illustrations
• Create custom checklists, prioritize checkpoints and make notes
• Date stamp and export your checklists and notes
Who is the app for?
The app is designed for use by anyone concerned with creating a better workplace: employers, supervisors, workers, inspectors, safety and health personnel, trainers and educators, engineers, ergonomics and designers.
About the International Labour Organization:
The ILO is a specialized agency of the United Nations. Its main aims are to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
- cost is free
- colorful with terrific graphics
- excellent “how to use” section
- can create your own custom ergonomic checklists from their 132 pre-made checkpoints
- technical content is good, the checkpoints were obviously developed by an ergonomics expert
- can add your own notes and prioritize checkpoints
- we love their “hints for implementing improvements” and suggested “follow-up activities”
- can email the results of each evaluation
- works off-line
- we have nothing critical to say – this app is just about perfect!
- iPad / iPhone
- Android –
- Overall – this is one of the better safety apps that we have reviewed to date, all apps should be this good!